The ModSpace Dispatch Team will be notified about your lease within one business day. A dispatcher will call you soon thereafter to introduce him or herself as your single point of contact regarding your delivery.
The dispatcher will also confirm:
- Delivery location, site specifics and special directions, if needed.
- Who we should ask for at your site and what is the best phone number to reach that person.
- Additional products and/or services you requested.
- Your email address so you can receive your invitation to download our mobile app, The Hub, which you can use to check on your delivery status.
The Day Before Delivery
- Our dispatcher will call you again to confirm you are ready to receive your building.
- Your building is inspected by our branch manager and confirmed 100% ready for delivery.
The Morning of Delivery
Our driver will call you to offer his or her contact information and confirm the following:
- Delivery instructions.
- Address and entry point for your site.
- Their point of contact at your site.
At the Time of Delivery
- Your onsite representative will need to instruct our driver on the location and orientation of building.
- The building is positioned as requested and set up for use, including anchors and steps as needed.
- You’ll find a Welcome Packet inside your building with some helpful tips regarding maintenance, who to call with questions or issues and your end-of-lease responsibilities.
- Your driver will ask you to sign paperwork acknowledging receipt of your building.
- We’ll give you an inspection checklist so you can confirm everything is in good condition.
- Any issues will be scheduled for service as soon as possible.
- Your inspection report will be returned to ModSpace and referenced when your building is returned at the end of your lease.
Additional services and accessories (such as decking) are installed as scheduled, usually the following day.
We’ll call you the day after your building setup is completed to make sure you’re satisfied.
Your Responsibilities Before Delivery
- Clear a path for the building to enter your site and area where it will be located, plus an additional 6 feet on all sides.
- Level the ground under the building.
- Compact the surface so that the building remains level.
- If anchors will be installed, dial 811 from any phone to reach the “Before You Dig hotline.” They can help mark underground utilities.