With this in mind, here are some codes and information regarding fall protection that every project manager and worker should fully understand before stepping onto a job site. Because regulations can change, it’s important that you consult the appropriate professionals when considering fall protection compliance.
Meet or exceed these codes:
- Construction – OSHA 1926
- Construction Fall Protection – OSHA 1926.500-502(including Subpart M)
- General Industry – OSHA 1910
- Fall Protection – ANSI Z359 – 2007, 2012 & 2016 and ANSI A10.32-2012
- Canadian Fall Protection – CSA Z259.16
- EM-385 – Fall protection training requirements for competent persons on site