Getting power to a jobsite can be a hassle, whether your project is in a remote location or a power source is not easily accessible. ModSpace has teamed up with Sunbelt Rentals to offer commercial-grade generators with mobile office trailer rentals. Like furniture, portable sanitation, steps and ramps, generators are available for rent with a one call to one provider, ModSpace, and everything comes under one bill. That saves you time and energy versus managing multiple providers and the added paperwork that comes along with it. Watch this short video to learn more about generators for rent from ModSpace.
The New York Police Department’s counter terrorism program in NYC was in need of a command post in Times Square. The NYPD approached ModSpace with their situation, and chose one of our new 10′ x 44′ buildings for the post. The modular building fits perfectly in the remote location, allowing them to respond quickly in emergency situations and providing an ideal temporary solution for the project.
ModSpace has two financial protection plans to insure your project. The plans can be easily added to your lease and payment is included in your monthly bill. Our claims process is simple and does not involve your insurance company. [Read more…] about How to Insure Your Project: Financial Protection Programs from ModSpace
Watch this 1-minute video to see how modular office complexes are easily used for setting up productive manufacturing, agricultural, mining and industrial sites. You can get everything you need to be productive on day one, from one vendor.
To help you streamline your setup process and make your project productive from day one, here’s a simple construction site equipment checklist to consider each time you win a new project.
This is a big one. Your office in the field let’s your project management team keep things safe, on track and on budget.
Additional items to consider include: [Read more…] about Construction Site Equipment Checklist
Renting a mobile office trailer does not have to be a painful process. But for a first timer, understanding the process before you start can save valuable time and energy down the road. As you look to rent your first, or second, single-wide office trailer, here’s a look at the process that most reputable mobile office trailer providers will follow.
Gather Your Information
Here are a few things you’ll need to know before you request a quote. A good supplier will help you answer these questions if you don’t have the information handy.
- How long will you need the building?
- Where will the building be located?
- What will you be using the building for? For example, is it a sales office or a construction site office?
- What size building do you need?
- Do you need any special features or a specific floor plan?
- Do you need a restroom in your office? If so, do you have access to public water and sewer?
- Will your office trailer be accessible by the public? If so, you may be required to add ADA ramps for accessing the building.
- Do you need anchors for your office trailer? This will depend largely on location and intended use.
- Do you need anything else to make your building fully functional? This may include steps or ramps to enter the building, furniture and/or a portable toilet.
- Do you need insurance, or do you have your own? If you have your own, you’ll need to provide a Certificate of Insurance before your building is delivered.
- When does your building need to be ready to use?