From temporary modular classrooms to permanent schools, ModSpace provides fast, affordable solutions for education. Watch this short video to hear why some educators chose modular and ModSpace for their school projects.
As the name implies, anchors connect office trailers and large modular complexes to the ground to provide structural stability. Here are some simple guidelines to help you determine if you need anchors for your office trailer.
High Wind Areas
If your building is located in a region susceptible to high winds, such as the Gulf Coast or Midwest, you’ll need to anchor the trailer. Many coastal states require anchors. Ask your mobile office provider if your state requires [Read more…] about Do You Need Anchors for Your Office Trailer?
If you will be anchoring your mobile office or connecting to underground city services, don’t forget to call 811 to identify and mark buried underground services before your modular building is delivered. Read on to learn what you need to know before you dig.
811 is a free federal service used for locating and marking underground utilities. Start by getting the key site information and site contact info together. At least a few days before your delivery — sooner if possible — call 811, before you dig. Your call will be [Read more…] about How to Identify Underground Services Before You Dig
Renting a mobile office trailer does not have to be a painful process. But for a first timer, understanding the process before you start can save valuable time and energy down the road. As you look to rent your first, or second, single-wide office trailer, here’s a look at the process that most reputable mobile office trailer providers will follow.
Gather Your Information
Here are a few things you’ll need to know before you request a quote. A good supplier will help you answer these questions if you don’t have the information handy.
- How long will you need the building?
- Where will the building be located?
- What will you be using the building for? For example, is it a sales office or a construction site office?
- What size building do you need?
- Do you need any special features or a specific floor plan?
- Do you need a restroom in your office? If so, do you have access to public water and sewer?
- Will your office trailer be accessible by the public? If so, you may be required to add ADA ramps for accessing the building.
- Do you need anchors for your office trailer? This will depend largely on location and intended use.
- Do you need anything else to make your building fully functional? This may include steps or ramps to enter the building, furniture and/or a portable toilet.
- Do you need insurance, or do you have your own? If you have your own, you’ll need to provide a Certificate of Insurance before your building is delivered.
- When does your building need to be ready to use?
Winter has affected more regions than usual this year. With the temps dipping to single digits in many areas, keeping your office trailer warm and in good working condition is essential. Read on to see our tips for keeping office trailers operating at their peak through winter.
- Inspect your office trailer and the surrounding areas to ensure everything is in good working condition.
- Add skirting to your office trailer. Think of skirting as the basement to your office. Enclosing the area keeps the air underneath your building warmer and so the inside warmer too.
- Keep your heat on. Do not turn it off overnight and on weekends. Doing so in these cold winter months will take much longer to heat your office when you return in the morning.
- Keep windows and doors closed and latched to keep the cold out.
- Inspect the ceiling, windows and exterior for air and water leaks. Report any issues to your building provider immediately.
- Remove snow and ice in a timely manner from your steps and ramps to avoid slipping and tripping hazards. If necessary, restrict access to hazardous areas surrounding your building.
- Make sure plumbing connections and pipes are heat traced by a professional plumber. Plan to do this before working in your mobile office and check your pipes periodically in colder months.
Paying bills online has become the norm for individuals and businesses alike. To help customers transact quickly, ModSpace created a secure online bill payment system. Here are some of the real benefits of paying your bill online.
- Securely manage your account from anywhere, 24/7.
- Receive email alerts each month when your invoice is ready. Know what you owe the instant your statement is available rather than waiting on snail mail.
- View, download, email and print current and past invoices, anytime.
- Set up an account to make payments automatically. Pay your full invoice value or a predetermined maximum amount at any time. You have complete control of when and how much is paid.
- Make online payments via ACH or credit card. Hold onto your cash and say goodbye to checks.
- Go paperless.
Managing your accounts online as a consumer and a business is easy and effective. And, if you are not satisfied, you have the option to cancel or opt out at any time. Online bill pay is a helpful, time saving tool and the way of the future.