Today, April 16, 2018, ModSpace announced plans to open a new facility in Tooele, Utah to expand its refurbishing and manufacturing capabilities in the United States. The new facility will allow ModSpace to better serve customers by leveraging existing manufacturing partners combined with end-to-end in-house design, manufacturing and installation capabilities.
This 1-minute video shows how simultaneous in-factory fabrication and site preparation allow modular construction to cut build times by up to 50%. Under the direction of the ModSpace Franchise and Retail Team, this project not only had an accelerated path to occupancy, but reduced material waste and comparatively less site disruption.
From temporary modular classrooms to permanent schools, ModSpace provides fast, affordable solutions for education. Watch this short video to hear why some educators chose modular and ModSpace for their school projects.
Renting a mobile office trailer does not have to be a painful process. But for a first timer, understanding the process before you start can save valuable time and energy down the road. As you look to rent your first, or second, single-wide office trailer, here’s a look at the process that most reputable mobile office trailer providers will follow.
Gather Your Information
Here are a few things you’ll need to know before you request a quote. A good supplier will help you answer these questions if you don’t have the information handy.
- How long will you need the building?
- Where will the building be located?
- What will you be using the building for? For example, is it a sales office or a construction site office?
- What size building do you need?
- Do you need any special features or a specific floor plan?
- Do you need a restroom in your office? If so, do you have access to public water and sewer?
- Will your office trailer be accessible by the public? If so, you may be required to add ADA ramps for accessing the building.
- Do you need anchors for your office trailer? This will depend largely on location and intended use.
- Do you need anything else to make your building fully functional? This may include steps or ramps to enter the building, furniture and/or a portable toilet.
- Do you need insurance, or do you have your own? If you have your own, you’ll need to provide a Certificate of Insurance before your building is delivered.
- When does your building need to be ready to use?
Paying bills online has become the norm for individuals and businesses alike. To help customers transact quickly, ModSpace created a secure online bill payment system. Here are some of the real benefits of paying your bill online.
- Securely manage your account from anywhere, 24/7.
- Receive email alerts each month when your invoice is ready. Know what you owe the instant your statement is available rather than waiting on snail mail.
- View, download, email and print current and past invoices, anytime.
- Set up an account to make payments automatically. Pay your full invoice value or a predetermined maximum amount at any time. You have complete control of when and how much is paid.
- Make online payments via ACH or credit card. Hold onto your cash and say goodbye to checks.
- Go paperless.
Managing your accounts online as a consumer and a business is easy and effective. And, if you are not satisfied, you have the option to cancel or opt out at any time. Online bill pay is a helpful, time saving tool and the way of the future.
Oxford Downs horse racing track wanted to expand its location to include a cardroom and Tiki bar. Their eyes were set on a luxury facility, but they also needed it to be operational quickly. ModSpace used modular construction to deliver everything the track owners needed in a fraction of the time it would have taken to build using traditional methods.
The finished cardroom includes 23 card tables and several large-screen TVs that show thoroughbred races from around the country. Guests can play poker, bet on races or relax in the outdoor Tiki bar. The modular casino also includes a breakroom and locker room for employees.