Watch this 1-minute video to see how modular office complexes are easily used for setting up productive manufacturing, agricultural, mining and industrial sites. You can get everything you need to be productive on day one, from one vendor.
To help you streamline your setup process and make your project productive from day one, here’s a simple construction site equipment checklist to consider each time you win a new project.
This is a big one. Your office in the field let’s your project management team keep things safe, on track and on budget.
Additional items to consider include: [Read more…] about Construction Site Equipment Checklist
From temporary modular classrooms to permanent schools, ModSpace provides fast, affordable solutions for education. Watch this short video to hear why some educators chose modular and ModSpace for their school projects.
As the name implies, anchors connect office trailers and large modular complexes to the ground to provide structural stability. Here are some simple guidelines to help you determine if you need anchors for your office trailer.
High Wind Areas
If your building is located in a region susceptible to high winds, such as the Gulf Coast or Midwest, you’ll need to anchor the trailer. Many coastal states require anchors. Ask your mobile office provider if your state requires [Read more…] about Do You Need Anchors for Your Office Trailer?
Renting a mobile office trailer does not have to be a painful process. But for a first timer, understanding the process before you start can save valuable time and energy down the road. As you look to rent your first, or second, single-wide office trailer, here’s a look at the process that most reputable mobile office trailer providers will follow.
Gather Your Information
Here are a few things you’ll need to know before you request a quote. A good supplier will help you answer these questions if you don’t have the information handy.
- How long will you need the building?
- Where will the building be located?
- What will you be using the building for? For example, is it a sales office or a construction site office?
- What size building do you need?
- Do you need any special features or a specific floor plan?
- Do you need a restroom in your office? If so, do you have access to public water and sewer?
- Will your office trailer be accessible by the public? If so, you may be required to add ADA ramps for accessing the building.
- Do you need anchors for your office trailer? This will depend largely on location and intended use.
- Do you need anything else to make your building fully functional? This may include steps or ramps to enter the building, furniture and/or a portable toilet.
- Do you need insurance, or do you have your own? If you have your own, you’ll need to provide a Certificate of Insurance before your building is delivered.
- When does your building need to be ready to use?