This 1-minute video shows how simultaneous in-factory fabrication and site preparation allow modular construction to cut build times by up to 50%. Under the direction of the ModSpace Franchise and Retail Team, this project not only had an accelerated path to occupancy, but reduced material waste and comparatively less site disruption.
From temporary modular classrooms to permanent schools, ModSpace provides fast, affordable solutions for education. Watch this short video to hear why some educators chose modular and ModSpace for their school projects.
Renting a mobile office trailer does not have to be a painful process. But for a first timer, understanding the process before you start can save valuable time and energy down the road. As you look to rent your first, or second, single-wide office trailer, here’s a look at the process that most reputable mobile office trailer providers will follow.
Gather Your Information
Here are a few things you’ll need to know before you request a quote. A good supplier will help you answer these questions if you don’t have the information handy.
- How long will you need the building?
- Where will the building be located?
- What will you be using the building for? For example, is it a sales office or a construction site office?
- What size building do you need?
- Do you need any special features or a specific floor plan?
- Do you need a restroom in your office? If so, do you have access to public water and sewer?
- Will your office trailer be accessible by the public? If so, you may be required to add ADA ramps for accessing the building.
- Do you need anchors for your office trailer? This will depend largely on location and intended use.
- Do you need anything else to make your building fully functional? This may include steps or ramps to enter the building, furniture and/or a portable toilet.
- Do you need insurance, or do you have your own? If you have your own, you’ll need to provide a Certificate of Insurance before your building is delivered.
- When does your building need to be ready to use?
As temperatures dip and the winter weather sets in, spending a few minutes to make sure your office trailer is ready for winter can help avoid service outages and project delays. Watch this short video to learn what you need to do to get your office trailer ready for winter.
End of lease charges for cleaning or damages are unplanned expenses that eat away at your bottom line. Fortunately, with a little planning and effort, these charges can be minimized, if not avoided altogether. To help you keep these fees to a minimum, watch this short video to see how to avoid cleaning and damage charges when renting an office trailer.
The title says it all. Watch this short video and see 5 weeks flash by as ModSpace constructs a fully functional 7-unit mobile office complex. When it comes to adding buildings in days (not months), there really is no substitute.